Sunday, September 13, 2009

Unedited, ie. photo shop, pictures from Labor Day weekend, so I know they are crooked and need cropped etc. Just enjoy them as the are.

We went up to Mesick to stay with friends. It is always relaxing there. Josie Stayed behind with the Blaylocks and too care of the animals.
The beginning of the hike after a beautiful breakfast.
Saturday after sleeping and an elegant breakfast served to me in the cabin the girls went on a walk. I wish I had the same walk to walk in my back yard! It was a bit hilly, but the stream at the end was a reward.Bobby went with us. He was very good all weekend. I think he got worn out by all of the new smells: pigs, cows, sheep, goats in milk, ducks and geese.When we got to creek we enjoyed a snack of fresh fruit.T alternated between walking and riding...on H.Todd enjoying a great meal after a full day of fishing and cutting wood. The rustic setting would not deter even the snobbiest Foodie. We eat amazingly well when we visit. We bring a little processed stuff, but the rest is home grown, home made (including cheese) or local.This is a series of sunset pictures I took Sunday evening. I played with my camera's settings and enjoyed the colors to the background of Dave on the Guitar, Chris on the Flute mingled with the voices of children playing.

We left for home around 9:30 PM. The children were asleep before we got to the main road, so was Bobby!





No comments: