Friday, December 5, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

Even though the atmosphere at Delphi isn't all cheery; we will try to make it a bit cheerier at home. Of course the little ones don't get corporate problems so their enthusiasm was almost too much for Todd and I. We tried to have fun. Maybe we need a little mistletoe.Daniel and Todd "Built the tree" and the children and I decoratedJosie, officially measuring 5 foot and 8 and 3/4 inches, was tall enough to get the angel to stay on top of the treewhile Todd mad a not so traditional snack
Bagels with cream cheese and Jelly and hot chocolate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Becky! I have to admit I have been lurking here for awhile, reading & watching the posts. I am so thrilled for you. It all looks like heaven! maybe we can arrange a visit for the families soon. I would love to see you again! Take care..... Love, Darby

Becky said...

You are welcome here anytime. We will be in Indy for Christmas, but will be at Todd's family's most of the time. I try to make a spring/summer week long trip with the kids so maybe then. We just love how the house turned out. I am glad you are keeping up on me. i love to see what "old" friends are up to also.
B