Friday, October 17, 2008

finally...pictures



OK now I have had a second harassing this time for actual pictures so these are from earlier this week:




This is what the basement looks like now--kitchen:




school room: and dining room:


They aren't pretty but much warmer.



Now for more pretty things. This my favorite view of the house--across the pond.

Real Grass. We have a little.
This is the reddest tree that still has any leaves
The Mast Bath. Todd and I spent way too many hours working on this. I was up past midnight at least 4 nights this week. Now it is done. When the picture was taken I still had a few tile to put in and grout.
The kitchen with all the cabinet set. Does that satisfy for a bit?

2 comments:

Audry said...

Hey Becky,

It's been too long since I've been to your blog. Your house/land look great. I told someone today what you were doing and they and their daughter (with 3 kids) were going to do the same thing...that's two separate families.

I was proud of what you've done and I'm going to send them your blog so they can see that it can be done.

God bless you and your family.

Love,

Audry from Delta and Sensibility

Elaine said...

Becky--

I've been checking out your blog now and then. It is amazing to see the beautiful new house rise up in the woods.

How wonderful to have heat and a bath! Bless you all!

Elaine Karls